YOUR EPIC FLY FISHING TRIP AWAITS!
We’ve done all the leg work, all you have to do is Fish…
WEST YELLOWSTONE, MONTANA – 2020… THE TROUT MECCA!
Join Special Host “Boni Galvan”, founder of Galvan Reels, and Shop Host Frank Vargas for an epic week of fly fishing the waters around West Yellowstone. Trip includes a FREE Galvan Torque Fly Reel!*
Join “Special” Host Boni Galvan, founder of Galvan Fly Reels, and Shop Host Frank Vargas for an Epic week of fly fishing the waters around West Yellowstone Montana!
- Walk and wade the Yellowstone River when it opens for fishing (July 15th), throwing salmon flies to eager native Yellowstone Cutthroat!
- Float the Famous Madison River with a plethora of browns and rainbows!
- Float the Henry’s Fork, the largest spring creek in the United States, prolific hatches, extremely healthy trout!
- Fish Hebgin Lake for the Gulpers… great sight fishing!
JULY 14 – 20, 2020
$3,650 per person
– FREE Galvan Torque Fly Reel (*size 3 – 6)
– 6 nights of lodging at Golden Stone Inn
– 5 days of guided fly fishing
– Welcome Dinner with the guides and hosts
– Breakfasts and lunches on fishing days
– Flies, leaders and use of gear/tackle
– Ground transportation from West Yellowstone/Bozeman airport(s) to Golden Stone Inn
Not included: Dinners outside of the Welcome Dinner, fishing licenses and gratuities
Call or email Frank or at the Shop to Reserve a Spot or ask any Questions..
(818)-785-7306 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
LOCAL SALTWATER FLY FISHING CHARTERS!
Fly Fishing Catalina & San Clemente Islands!
One-Day Trips – aboard the 60ft Triton…
Trips depart LA Harbor at 5AM and return about 5PM. The Triton comfortably fishes 10 anglers with the fly fishing rotation system so your constantly fishing. Cost of these one day trips includes lunch and soda. The Triton has a full galley open the entire trip and comfortable bunks to rest when needed during travel.
Jun 9, Jul 14 & Aug 11
Limited Load: 10 Anglers
(Includes Lunch and soda; full galley available)
NEW COMERS WELCOME! New to Saltwater Fly Fishing or don’t have the gear? We’ll take care of it for you. We have 2 spots on the single day trips that include a 1 hr casting lesson at the shop, all the gear & flies and on the water instruction all for $275.
Two-Day Trip – aboard the 60ft Triton…
Trip departs Sunday July 26th at 10PM and returns Tuesday July 28th around 6PM. This trip provides maximum fishing time as we arrive at San Clemente by 5AM and fish all day until dark. Day two we wake up at San Clemente or have the option to move the boat overnight to Catalina and fish from 5AM until to 3pm. Trip includes all food (beer not included).
Jul 26 – 28
Limited Load: 10 Anglers
(Includes all food and soda (beer not included); full galley available)
Call or email Dave at the Shop to Reserve a Spot or ask any Questions.. (818)-785-7306 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sea Jay Charters:
Fly Fishing Anacapa / Santa Cruz Islands!
One-Day Trips – aboard the 45ft Sea Jay…
Frank Vargas will host these trips on the 45ft Sea Jay fishing the Channel Islands. Anglers may board and sleep on the boat after 9pm the night before departure. Trips are limited to 6 anglers, bring your own food and drinks.
Sep 8, Oct 6 & Nov 3
Limited Load: 6 Anglers
Call or email Frank at the Shop to Reserve a Spot or ask any Questions.. (818)-785-7306 email@example.com